Pursuant to art.6 par.1 letter a of the general data processing regulation of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) I do give my consent to have my personal data processed for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes.
Please be informed that pursuant to art. 13 of the general data processing regulation of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws EU L 119 of 04.05.2016):
1) the controller of your personal data is Star Polska Transport Międzynarodowy Sp. z o.o., Sienkiewicza Street 15, 56-120 Brzeg Dolny,
3) your personal data shall be processed for the purpose of current and future recruitment – pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter a of the general data processing regulation of 27 April 2016 and the Labour Code of 26 June 1974,
4) your personal data shall be stored for a period of current and future recruitment, for 3 years established by the controller,
5) recipients of your personal data shall only include entities authorised to obtain personal data based on the laws and entities taking part in the recruitment process,
6) you have the right to demand that the controller provide you with the access to personal data, to rectify them, delete them or limit the processing thereof, the right to object against the processing, the right of data portability, the right to withdraw the consent at any time,
7) you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority
8) submission of personal data is mandatory on the basis of the provisions of the law and voluntary in other scope.