1. Administrator – Star Polska Transport Międzynarodowy Sp. z o.o., Sienkiewicza Street 15, 56-120 Brzeg Dolny, Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP) PL988-01-38-680, business statistical number (REGON): 932017192, registered in the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna in Wrocław, 9th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000074993, share capital of 3,500,314.00 zloty, email: email@example.com tel. 071 700 0046
2. Cookies – IT data, small text files, recorded and stored on devices to be used by the User to be able to use the Administrator’s website.
3. Device – electronic device by means of which the User gets the access to the Administrator’s website.
4. User – entity for which services can be rendered electronically in accordance with the Regulations and the law or with which the Electronic Services Agreement is to be concluded.
II. STOSOWANIE PLIKÓW COOKIES
Gathered information include IP address, type of the browser, language, type of the operating system, provider of the Internet services, information about time and date, location and information sent to the website via a contact form.
2. The date are used to monitor and verify how users make use of our websites in order to facilitate the operation of the service by ensuring more effective and trouble-free navigation. The information about users is monitored with the use of Google Analytics that registers behaviour of the user on a given website.
3. We use the following cookies on our website:
a) „efficient” cookies that enable to collect the information about the method of using websites of the service;
b) „functional” cookies that enable to „remember” settings selected by the user and personalize the user’s interface, e.g. in the scope of a selected language or region of the user, font size, design of the website etc.;
4. The user can change their settings in the website and check off or restore the option of collecting cookies. Guidelines on cookies management can be found on the website.
Additional personal data such as e-mail address are only collected once the user has given their express consent to do so while filling in the form. We store and use the aforementioned data only for the purpose of performing a given function.